Saturday 13 June 2015

Citoyenne


Image courtesy of Fedora Abu, Citoyenne London.

-----------------------------

Today I got a chance to meet Citoyenne, an online lifestyle magazine for London's young women. They profile female students from London universities, so this was not only a chance for me to meet the face behind Citoyenne but also to talk about one of my passions: Physics. 

So I met Fedora Abu, an Italian and French student from UCL and the face behind Citoyenne (French for female citizen) near the beautiful London Bridge. We began with a photoshoot near the Shard - something I've never done before! This was followed by a short interview where I got a chance to talk about all things Physics. I mentioned the Women in Physics Society at Imperial College, the work I do with Science Club at my old school and numerous other Outreach work. I hope the article can inspire others to be brave and do something like take physics to break the stereotype that physics is a guy subject.  (Article is linked below).

Since I was in London, I took the opportunity to do some sight-seeing - here are some photos from the day, enjoy:





















Check out the article here and check out the other articles on other young women studying/working in London. And remember the sky is not the limit, reach beyond the stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment