Friday 23 October 2015

My first ever magazine article!

I am so excited to announce that my first ever magazine article has been published and is available to read here, in Catalyst Magazine

It is an article about magnetic confinement fusion and the work of Tokamak Energy, a private UK company. Tokamak Energy aims to develop fusion energy faster using smaller machines and new technologies. Although this article is aimed for secondary school students please feel free to read and learn more about fusion!

I owe my huge thanks to Dr. Melanie Windridge and Tokamak Energy for giving me the incredible opportunity to work with them at the Royal Society Summer Science Exhibition 2015 where I was able to meet David Sang, the chief physics editor of Catalyst Magazine. From here I was able to write an article for the magazine with the aid of Tokamak Energy and Dr. Windridge. It was great fun and the end result is better than I'd ever imagined! Hope you enjoy it!

At the Royal Society Summer Science Exhibition (2015) with Tokamak Energy


No comments:

Post a Comment