Friday 25 March 2016

Pop-O-Matic at Lampton School

Recently, after completing the second out of the four Pop-O-Matics (balloon-popping laser system used for Outreach events), Lampton School, a local school in the area I grew up in wanted to borrow it for #ScienceWeek. I was so excited to see the Pop-O-Matic in a school near my home!

The Pop-O-Matic was shown as a demo at the end of a whole school assembly about Science. I was told there was a huge roar of applause after the balloon was popped with the Pop-O-Matic I built. This was music to my ears as I spent many long hours in the lab trying to make it perfect and to hear positive things like that about something I built was magical. When I went to collect it I got a showering of Pop-O-Matic compliments which made me have the cheesiest grin on my face on my journey to university!

'Thanks for letting us borrow the Pop-O-Matic - it worked great in the assembly and the students loved it!'
- Lampton School -


Aww, this was so lovely and I cannot wait for the Pop-O-Matic to go on more Outreach adventures! The Pop-O-Matic was also used in Lampton's Science Club that day and the students loved it - it definitely spiced up their science club session! Check out their reaction in the video below:


Check out how I made the Pop-O-Matic by following the hashtag #PopOMatic on Instagram and Twitter but also by checking out the Pop-O-Matic Facebook page here

Follow @meriameberboucha on Instagram and @MBerboucha on Twitter for more Pop-O-Matic updates!

Here are some pictures of me and my precious Pop-O-Matic in Lampton School's Science Department ;)


Add caption

The Pop-O-Matic in all its glory

#Caution (don't worry it is totally safe for use in schools)

Am clearly so excited about the Pop-O-Matic being in the Science Department at Lampton School!




How can you not love a laser? #Awesomeness

No comments:

Post a Comment